Speed Up Your Android Smart Phone
Android is the most widely used and customizable mobile OS. Millions of apps, Updates, Roms, Stability, User-friendly UI and also its price makes it most popular Smartphone OS.
If you are an Android Smartphone user then you faced the problem of hanging your mobile or slow down at a short of time period, or when you use multitasking at a single time period.The reason behind this is The ram can not be expandable so for limited space in ram you have to face Slow down or hanging Problems.There are various ways to speed up the performance of Any Android Device, which is described following so just follow the steps one by one carefully and make your Android SmartPhone Faster "But first make a complete Backup of your System".
#All necessary steps or methods by which you can definitely increase Performance of your Android Smartphone.
- Uninstall or disable unnecessary apps: This is most important step because some of the unnecessary apps which are not used by you but runs in background and eats ram so find them and stop them steps are following
- Go to Settings> Apps>Running tab and find the unnecessary apps which are not of your work but Running in Background and eating ram of your device silently
- Then Go to Settings > Apps >All tab.
- Click on any app you don’t want and then choose Uninstall,
- If the option is not there to uninstall, Click On Disable.You can always enable them again in future because they will be listed in the new tab(next to All tab)
- Install a custom ROM: You’ll need to do some research to find the right custom ROM for your Android Device.A custom ROM offers some Important tweaks, modifications, bug fixes and also kernel and Android version Update.
- Firmware updates: Go to Settings > About device > Software update and check for updates.If there is any update is Available then update your Smartphone because the updated firmware can solve known problems and issues and it also comes with some modifications, bug fixes.
- Software Updates: Open the Play Store and go to My apps and update all the apps.The latest software will often contain bug fixes and general improvements and it can help your Android device to run faster and better.
- Change your Launcher: Replace your default launcher with Holo launcher/Nova/Apex or Launcher pro.Remove extra unnecessary widgets or icons from your home screen.and If you are using live wallpaper then replace it with a good static wallpaper because live wallpaper also eats ram and drains your battery.
- Turn off or reduce animations: Go to settings>Developer options and scroll down to find Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale. Tap each in turn and set it to off or at minimum scale.
- Clear cached data: Sometimes clearing cached data for an app can also help clear up lagging and slow process behavior.Cached data for apps should help them to load more quickly, but it takes up quite a lot of space, If you want to pick individual apps then Go to Settings > Apps>All tab and click on any app then choose Clear cache. If you’ve decided to just clear the whole cached data then go to Settings > Storage and tap on Cached data and then click OK.
- Turn off or reduce auto-sync: Syncing has a big impact on performance and battery life.You could go to Settings > Accounts>Auto-sync and just turn it off altogether or just reduce the sync frequency and remove any accounts you don’t really need.Some of the apps, like Facebook, you’ll need to open up the app and find the settings to reduce the sync frequency.
- Wipe cache partition: The cache partition contains temporary files. It’s worth cleaning this out every once in a while. You’ll have to boot into recovery mode and choose wipe cache partition to do it.If you don't have a custom recovery then this All in One Guide on Custom Recovery will Help You.
- Perform a factory reset: You can find the option to do it in Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset or You’ll have to boot into recovery mode and choose formate Factory to do it.If you don't have the custom recovery then this All in One Guide on Custom Recovery will Help You.
- Overclock your device: If your Smartphone is rooted then you can overclock it using an app like Set CPU*root or AnTuTu CPU Master. It’s wise to proceed with caution if you do decide to do this. Read this very helpful guide on 7 Best Overclocking Apps For Android To Boost Performance Instantly
Download SpeedBoost from Here
install this App and add it's widget to your Home screen and every time when you feels that your device is getting lazy or working slow then Just run this to improve the speed of your phone.It's one-touch widget to run a system clean from the home screen. just simply tap on the widget.you can double the speed of any Android phone by Speed boost there is two version of the app one is free and other is paid, a free version is enough to speed up your android device.Speed Boost aims to improve your Android experience by preventing much of the lag associated with Android by freeing up your critical CPU resources which reduce the drain on your systems speed and improves performance. Get a real Speed Boost!
Has important system toggles such as GPS (>2.3), Bluetooth, airplane mode, brightness, and mobile data for quick, easy access. This helps save battery.A pie chart List of running tasks with a beautiful animation.
What does Speed Boost do?
Traditional task killers only kill the running apps, which cause them to leave behind garbage data in RAM memory which then has to be cleared by the system, causing stutters and lag.Speed Boost kills the running apps and then clears the garbage data left behind by the killed apps, which is what you see in the Toast message after the operation is performed.Why so simple?It shows you just what you need to see and not anything else that will slow your phone down by displaying complicated data.Now with AutoClean!
- AutoClean ( you have to enable through settings.)
- File System optimizations can be opted to be run with the AutoClean, but must be enabled through settings, accessible through Menu>AutoClean Frequency>File System Optimization.
- CPU controls: To change CPU settings.(only for rooted device)
2.All in one toolboxes(Android Cleaner and Memory Booster)
Download it From Here
or from Play Store
about AIO toolbox on Google Play Store
The best Android cleaner & memory booster All-In-One Toolbox, equipped with 29 Android system tools, is designed to clean up junk files, boost memory, protect private info and speed up your Android with one-tap cleaning and process killing. All-In-One Toolbox allows to batch uninstall unwanted apps, move apps to SDCard, disable running apps from system boot, manage files in SD Card and more....29+ system tools available in All-In-One Toolbox, all essential for your ease and wonderful Android experience.
How the App works
Features of All-In-One Toolbox
- Intuitive: Simple and clear UI design for easy and quick system optimization.
- Thorough: Thorough and deep scanning of all the junk files(cache, residual, temp files etc.) and clean them out with just one-tap.
- Versatile:29 tools into one pack to speed up a system and extend battery life.
- Multilingual:31 supported languages, easy and friendly to use.
- Light: Small in size and no background service, consuming less memory and battery.What does All-In-One Toolbox do?
- Clean out junk files: Created in a simple method of seeing what's taking up storage and reclaiming lost memory via smart and safe cleaning.
- Delete SMS & Call logs
- Erase browsing history
- Remove Temp files
- Clean SD card
- Sweep out Apk leftover
- Eliminate cache files
- Make system run fast - process manager & boot speed up: Kill running tasks whenever device slows down or freezes. Disable unwanted startup apps from system boot. Free up memory and keep Android device running at optimum speed.
- One-tap boost under whitelist protection
- Process manager with memory, battery and CPU consumption
- Speed up boot and release system resources
- Privacy protection: Provide access for you to erase your personal data and browsing traces to keep the privacy information from revealing. Password service will lock the things you don’t want to share with others.
- App locker
- Browsing trace erasing
- Call or SMS logs deleting
- APP and File management: Check what’s on Android and provide listof options for you to control files at your own will.
- Uninstall system app
- App to SD card
- Batch installer/uninstaller
- Zip and unzip
- Backup and restore
- Auto task plug-in: cache and junk file clean, silent mode, airplane mode and wifi management at set intervals automatically
- Compass plug-in: give you direction when you are lost
- Flashlight: light up your surroundings when it’s dark
- QR and Barcode Scanner: quick scanning and info collecting
- Game Booster: boost games to give you more fun
- Android sensor box: show you all available sensors on your Android
- Quick settings: offer easy access to the settings like volume, Profile, Wifi etc.
- Volume settings: provide one-click volume setup