Root Nexus 6 and Install TWRP Recovery
After Apple, Samsung, and Sony, the Google also joins the line by releasing the most anticipated Nexus 6 featuring 6-inch QHD AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560×1440 (493 ppi).The new brand of Google Nexus 6 runs on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop version. This time Google has made commendable enhancements in its new Nexus 6 Smartphone, which sports a latest 2.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SOC processor, 3GB of RAM, Adreno 420 Graphics processor, 13MP primary camera with optical image stabilization and dual LED ring flash, and a long-lasting 3220mAh batter.No doubt, the new version of the Nexus family carries impressive image, but as we know that root permission can give the extra control on device thus we can measure the true potential of the device with root access. We can also get some extra customization features on the device after rooting it. , if you own this premium Smartphone and you are in search of a working root method, then here is the complete guide on “How to Root Nexus 6 and Install TWRP Recovery".Using this guide, you can successfully root the following variants of Motorola Nexus 6:
- AT&T Nexus 6
- Sprint Nexus 6
- Verizon Nexus 6
- T-Mobile Nexus 6
Read More About Rooting Here
Everything about Rooting
- enabled the “USB Debugging and OEM Unlock” options on your device.
- Your Nexus 6 bootloader must be in an unlocked state.
- Take a complete backup of your device important data.
- Install proper “ADB and USB Drivers” on your system.
to successfully root your phone download
How to Root Nexus 6 and Install TWRP Recovery (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Others)
- Grab the above Nexus 6 Rooting Toolkit to root Nexus 6 and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Install the downloaded program on your Computer.
- Launch “Wugfresh_nrt.exe” from the desktop of your Computer.
- Connect your Nexus 6 Smartphone to your Computer with the help of USB data cable.
- Your device will be automatically detected. If it’s not, then you can select from the drop down list and running Android version.
- If all is set, then click on “Root” button and make sure that “Custom Recovery” option is ticked.
- Now, your device will be rebooted in bootloader mode and tool will starting flashing necessary files to root Nexus 6 and Install TWRP Recovery.
- once the flashing process will be completed, your Smartphone will be rebooted automatically.
Wow congratulation! Your Motorola Nexus 6 is successfully rooted and hope You also successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Nexus.
with our guide.
Well, in case if you are facing any issues in rooting or installing TWRP on your Nexus 6 then you can tell us By using the comments box given below and we will surely try to get back to you