Google Allo - New Messaging App for Android and iOS
Google Allo is a smart messaging mobile app developed by Google. It was announced at Google I/O on May 18, 2016 and launched on September 21, 2016(Source - Wikipedia). Allo is based on phone numbers and The app is available for iOS on Apples App store and for Android on Google Play Store.
Today in this Post i am Introducing Google Allo, an Mobile Number Based instant messaging app that helps you say more and do more.This is one of the current apps that supports Google Assistant, a conversational virtual assistant.With Allo you can Express yourself better with stickers, doodles, and HUGE emojis & text.
Features of Google's Allo
- Smart Reply - Respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and suggests responses to text and photos, in your style. Smart reply function uses Google's machine learning technology to suggest a reply to the last message, which can be selected from a few options. The feature also analyses images sent to the user in order to suggest responses. Similar to the smart reply feature seen in Google's Inbox app, it learns from the user's behavior to adapt its suggestions over time.
- Ink -Get creative with the photos you send by doodling on them or adding text.
- Stickers - Say it all with the perfect sticker. Stickers in Google Allo are designed by independent artists and studios from around the world.
- Incognito mode - Incognito mode is an optional mode that includes expiring chats, private notifications, and end-to-end encryption. The encryption uses Open Whisper Systems' Signal Protocol, already used in the Signal app.
- Whisper Shout - Whisper Shout allows the user to increase or decrease the size of a message to represent volume.
- Google Assistant - This is one of the current apps that supports Google Assistant, a conversational virtual assistant.
- SMS contacts - The Allo app can send SMS to your contacts who are not yet on Allo. It will land as a message to download the app but the recipient can send a reply to you as SMS.
Pros and Cons of Google AlloPros:-
- Developed By Google.
- With Google Assistant.
- Complete Material Themed.
- Allo app is Available for Android and iOS.
- Incognito Mode with end-to-end encryption.(Optional).
- Group feature is missing.(One of the Popular feature in Whatsapp and Messenger)
- Allo can't be set as the default messaging app.
- Not Available for Windows phone(till now).
How to Install and use Allo Messaging App:-
- If you are having a Android Smartphone or tablet.Click on Following link and Install it.Verify Your Mobile Number and Use it.
Rating: 4 - 31,080 votes - Free
- If you are having a Apple iPhone or tablet.Click on Following link and Install it.Verify Your Mobile Number and Use it.
Rating: 4 - 246 reviews - Free - iOS
Google's Allo is a smart messaging mobile app developed by Google.Allo is Nicely designed App some new features.Google Assistant and smart reply are its plus points but there are some Popular features are missing .It Is a new app and in its own category,Many Apps are available with lots of cool features Some of them are Whatsapp,Hike,Messenger and Telegram.I hope google will add more features in it which will make it better.But You can try it for a smooth Messaging and chat experience.Share your Experience About Google Allo using Comment Section and Like our social Profile.