How To Root Lenovo Vibe K5 /K5 plus without PC
(Video at the end)Lenovo Vibe K5 smartphone was launched in February 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Lenovo Vibe K5 price in India starts from Rs. 699.The Lenovo Vibe K5 is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe K5 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2750mAh removable battery. It measures 142.00 x 71.00 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Complete Video Tutorial
So Today in the post we are going to Root the Lenovo Vibe K5/K5Plus SmartPhone without PC.This Procedure Also works on the Following Device:-
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android os to gain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems.Rooting lets all user-installed applications run privileged commands typically unavailable to the devices in the stock configuration. Rooting is required for more advanced and potentially dangerous operations including modifying or deleting system files, removing pre-installed applications, and low-level access to the hardware itself (rebooting, controlling status lights, or recalibrating touch inputs.) A typical rooting installation also installs the Superuser application, which supervises applications(as explained above in What is Superuser?) that are granted root or superuser rights by requesting approval from the user before granting said permissions. A secondary operation, unlocking the device's bootloader verification, is required to remove or replace the installed operating system.
Why Rooting is Performed?
- Advantage of Rooting an Android Phone
- Run Root required Applications(15 Must Have Apps After Rooting Your Android Smart Phone)
- Run Custom ROMs
- Free Internal Storage( How To Speedup Your Android Smartphone Easily.)
- Remove unnecessary app from System.
- Block Internet and wifi For a particular app.(15 Must Have Apps After Rooting Your Android Smart Phone)
- Install app in system.(Replace launcher.)
- Modify Settings.(Theming,Notification led,Power menu,button behavior and so on)
- Backup app data
- Replace system boot animation,sounds, font etc.
- You can do many more thing with Xposed app.which required root permission.
- Disadvantages of Rooting Your Android
- Your Phone Might Get Bricked (if something goes wrong)
- You End up Voiding Phone’s Warranty.
- Your phone will be less secured.
- In some model of popular smartphone After rooting you will not get the system update.
Now Lets start with our main topic How To Root Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus Without PC.
Make sure Your Smartphone is more then 80% charged and having internet in it.
Just Follow All the following steps One By One
Steps To Root Lenovo Vibe K5 without PC:-
- Enable Developer Option in Lenovo vibe K5
- Go To Setting>About Phone>Device information>and Click/Tap on Build number 7 times.
- Again go to Settings>DeveloperOptions>and Enable OEM unlocking & USB debugging.
- Just visit the below link and download the kingroot App for AndroidKingRoot App For Android
- Install the KingRoot app.if a Intallation Blocked Message then click on More Details and then install anyway (unsafe) .
- Open the KingRoot app.
- On the Main Menu of app click on "Get Now".
- Now the Rooting Procedure will started .you have to wait for 2 to 5 minutes.
- When the Procedure will complete then you will get a "Root Successful" Message.
- Congratulation Your Phone is rooted.Now install any root Checker App From Play store and Confirm the Root Access.
6. Backup Recovery and kernel
- Go to Playstore.
- Search "Rashr"
- install it.
- Open it and Click on Backup.
- Now create a recovery backup and kernel backup.
Complete Video Tutorial
I hope After Following All the steps One by one you can also get Root Access Easily without PC On You Lenovo vibe K5/K5 plus..
Custom Recovery is not available for Build number:- S006 and S007 version.We are trying to make custom recovery for the build number 006 and 007 so wait for some time. But if You are having Smartphone with Build Number S027 then Twrp Recovery is available for version Build number- S027 so check the details and Flash the recovery from here:-Warning:-If the version is not matched then please don't flash the recovery image.It will harm your device and stock recovery will not work for OTA update.
Now After Rooting You can try these Apps
This Article or post is only for Informative purpose.Do it on your own risk we will not be responsible for any damage and if you bricked your phone.